AS-IT-IS ATOM EAA (Essential Amino Acids) 100g | 2:1:1 BCAA Ratio | 9.6g EAA | Zero Added Sugar | 9 Servings | Tangy Orange Flavor
STIMULANT-FREE FORMULA: ATOM EAA is a great choice for athletes who want a clean formula with high-quality ingredients. The science-backed formula includes a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA and 6 other essential amino acids, which work synergistically to supercharge your performance and results. The 100% transparent, deliciously flavoured, clean, stimulant-free amino supplement contains zero sugar, zero carb, and zero calories. Both strength and endurance athletes can benefit from taking high-quality EAA during their workout. The supplement is manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility and is 3rd party lab-tested to ensure quality and potency.
- MAXIMIZES MUSCLE RECOVERY: Repeated high-force muscle contractions can cause muscle damage which decreases muscle strength, increases muscle soreness and range of motion. Enhanced recovery post-exercise enables greater training volume, and increased training volume will support maximal muscle growth. Supplementation of EAA before or after training provides a robust anabolic environment and shows the anti-catabolic effect of decreasing protein degradation in the days following strenuous exercise. Regular EAA intake as part of your diet facilitates recovery from muscle fatigue, lessens muscle soreness, blunts muscle protein breakdown, helps achieve positive muscle protein balance.
- CHARGES UP YOUR PERFORMANCE: Essential amino acids are abundant in foods high in protein, but it takes several hours for the body to digest protein and absorb amino acids. Essential amino acids in EAA supplements are in free form meaning, the body can absorb them in just 30 minutes. EAA serves as an ergogenic supplement making it ideal for amateur athletes, recreationally active individuals. The synergistic effect of resistance training and EAA supplementation enhances recovery from physical exhaustion, increases nitric oxide production, ignites muscle protein synthesis, provides a quickly utilizable energy substrate, and helps you stay on top of the game.
- SUPERIOR MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS: Muscle protein synthesis is elevated for up to 48 hours after resistance training. Although leucine is thought to be the primary stimulator of muscle protein synthesis, an adequate quantity of other EAA is required to support maximal rates of muscle protein synthesis. Consumption of EAA around the time of resistance training can increase post-exercise muscle protein synthesis and lead to a greater anabolic effect. A significant rise in net protein balance (muscle protein synthesis minus muscle protein breakdown) can result in increased skeletal muscle growth.
- IMPROVES BODY COMPOSITION: Consumption of sufficient amounts of EAA has been shown to positively increase muscle adaptations to training. EAA intake before resistance exercise may delay muscle fatigue and improve physical performance. EAAs can improve exercise performance through various mechanisms by modifying fuel use during exercise, preventing mental fatigue, stimulating muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy responses. The composition of a mixture of ATOM EAA is designed to be maximally effective in stimulating muscle protein synthesis, maintaining muscle mass and muscle strength.
- PROMOTES ENDURANCE: The amino acids in EAA are immediately accessible to skeletal muscles and prove to be ergogenic for both endurance and performance. Amino acids help enhance metabolism which improves exercise performance and recovery during exercise. Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis, isoleucine improves immune function, valine reduces muscle soreness, histidine performs as a precursor of carnosine in the muscle. Methionine improves performance, phenylalanine is needed for protein synthesis, threonine enhances protein synthesis, tryptophan serves as a precursor to serotonin, and lysine builds and maintains muscles.