AS-IT-IS ATOM 24 Gold Whey Protein 31g - 10 Sachets | Combination Of Whey Isolate & Concentrate | 24g Protein | 5.4g BCAA | 11.7g EAA
MRP: Rs. 1,340.00
- CONVENIENT SINGLE SERVING PACKAGE: ATOM 24 Gold Whey Protein is a clean, delicious, convenient, easy to digest, and highly bioavailable protein-packed way to support your fitness goals. The individual, on-the-go packs let easy dosing and simplify getting your protein on the run, in the gym, or at home. Whether you are struggling to get enough protein regularly or a picky eater who consumes food that isn’t protein-rich, incorporating ATOM Whey Protein into your diet can be a significant lifestyle change. The supplement is manufactured in a GMP-certified unit and is 3rd party lab-tested for validation on purity and potency.
- MAXIMIZES MUSCLE GROWTH: ATOM 24 Gold Whey Protein offers a high amount of protein (24g protein) and BCAA (5.4g) per serving. Athletes aiming to maximize lean muscle growth would greatly benefit from increased anabolism effects of Whey Protein. Consumption of leucine-rich Whey Protein with a fast-acting carbohydrate source such as maltodextrin or glucose would be most effective in increasing muscle protein synthesis, resulting in greater muscle hypertrophy and strength. Combining the highly bioavailable Whey Protein with a resistance training program and compound exercises involving both upper and lower body exercises will fetch you maximized benefits of muscle growth.
- COMBINATION OF THE BEST PROTEIN: ATOM 24 Gold Whey Protein brings together the two best recognized Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate to help you take the edge of post-workout muscle soreness, which takes your performance to the next level. While consuming the Whey Protein pre and post-workout is highly beneficial to maintain the muscle-building environment, consuming Whey Protein shakes on rest days can help to keep the muscles in an anabolic state, preserve lean muscle mass and ignite fat loss. Packing high dose protein, low fat, the Whey Protein tastes richer, mixes well, and works as a sure-fire way to support your fitness goals.
- PRESERVES LEAN MUSCLES: The negative energy balance induced by a calorie-restricted weight loss diet decreases fat-free lean body mass, reduces muscle protein synthesis, and increases muscle protein breakdown. Likewise, not consuming adequate protein during a bulking diet causes loss of lean muscle mass. Through regular resistance training and a high protein intake, you can prevent loss of muscle mass that occurs while on a weight loss diet or inadequate protein intake. Whey Protein intake stimulates muscle protein synthesis and helps maintain lean muscle mass during weight loss or weight gain diet.
- PROMOTES STRONGER MUSCLES: While the loss of performance mediated by training-induced muscle damage is a normal byproduct of any training program, Whey Protein can serve to mitigate these unfavorable effects and facilitate a higher quality training stimulus. Post-exercise consumption of Whey Protein will contribute to enhanced recovery, muscle mass, and performance when training stimulus (frequency, volume, duration) is adequate. Whey Protein increases the anabolic effects of weight training because it delivers amino acids rapidly to muscle tissue, which helps your muscles get larger and stronger.
- FASTER RECOVERY FROM TRAINING: Performing repeated high-force eccentric training induces muscle damage which reduces maximal isometric strength, range of motion and increases muscle soreness. The damaged muscle tissue results in muscle degeneration, which can compromise subsequent athletic performance. Consumption of protein supplements rich in essential amino acids (particularly BCAA) before resistance exercise has beneficial effects on upping the amino acid level and protein synthesis. The superior amino profile in Whey Protein helps mitigate post-exercise fatigue and proves very significant for athletes and individuals who train regularly.
- CONFORMS TO NADA /WADA: Free from any doping ingredients as per NADA / WADA