Keep your skin and body clean and healthy. They are important.
All of us and females in general these days are very concerned about their health and more importantly their skin health. But just relax, it is no rocket science. You just need to do the right things at the right time to get the right results. All this not at the cost of starve yourself to look good. Here are a few of them…
- Dark Chocolate- Even a small piece of chocolate will provide us with high levels of cocoa flavanols which have been associated with softer, more hydrated skin. But we need to make sure that we do it in proper quantities and not overdo it. It also helps in reducing possibilities of heart attacks and also helps in purifying our blood.
- Milk- It is great for our health, all said and done. But it is absolutely dynamite for our teeth and helps in fixing the jawbone. It is also an excellent source of calcium. Milk keeps our teeth clean, healthy and totally cavity free. It also promotes reformation of enamel.
- Poultry- Many foods like chicken and turkey provide us with high quality proteins which are important for growth, repair and maintenance. Skimmed milk, yogurt and cheese are great sources too. Eggs yolk contains vitamin B12 which promotes hair growth and reduces any hair loss. The same products can also be used to reduce billed nails. Eczema sufferers can get great help if they take yogurts regularly.
- Oysters- They have lots of zinc and keep your hair and scalp healthy. Substitutes for Oysters include chicken, turkey and crab. They are also used as mixtures in various dietary supplements
- Berries- They contain antioxidant Phytonutrients that get rid of free radicals in the blood and guard your collagen thereby boosting skin repair. Collagen makes your skin smooth, supple and plump. They help skin look younger.
- Salmon- Plays a key role in keeping our skin smooth. They provide oils to our skin which lubricate and reduce inflammation which often leads to redness, acne and scaly skin. It also contains Vitamin B12 and iron.
- Nuts, Seeds And Vegetables- Snacks like almonds and sunflowers contain anti-inflammatory and immunity-enhancing nutrients. They also include Vitamin-E which helps reduce skin flare ups. Spinach and arugula have naturally occurring antioxidants. They keep your skin complexion radiant and blemish free.
- Carrots- They contain oodles of Vitamin-A which is vital for healthy skin. Carrots also contain high amount of antioxidants which prevent damage done to skin by free radicals. Lack of vitamin-A in our diet leads to dry and flaky skin, so carrots help a lot in keeping skin fresh and healthy.